Thursday, April 23, 2015

as a Human I Age Physically as an Artist I Grow Creatively as a Spirit I continue physically in my art

Fear no art in such a way that all self established boundaries find reason for expansion . For me art is the active participation of creating cause and effect encounters without the risk of counter productive experiences. I am the artist who communicates with humanity through visual expression.  I am the scientist who constructs and evaluates tangible solutions. I am the spirit who possess the intuitive fortitude necessary for adapting to imagined outcomes that have yet to evolve into transcended reality. Aside from the popularly acknowledged Victorian steam engine powered nuances and the overly emphasized gear and time piece icons there exists unlimited definition to what is steampunk  and by what mentality did it emerge. As a steampunk artist my expressed interpretations of the appearance and character of a neo-victorian post-apocalyptic civilization is influenced most by Albert Einstein's sentiment “It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity. I hope that someday, our humanity might yet surpass our technology.”  To that sentiment I would add, and it is by virtue of creative providence alone that inhibits the extinction of humanity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment